Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'm Too Restless For Even My Own Dreams

Yeah, about the whole digital Dr. Frankenstein thing below...I think about it all the time. Sometimes I decide that it's an interesting experiment and I want to participate/contribute. I've also, on more than one occasion, considered cutting myself off totally from the whole internet monster - a complete erasure. After much internal debate, I've concluded that it's just not reasonable, you know, erasing yourself and joining a digital Amish league of some kind...it just isn't practical. It's becoming a necessity of life for EVERYONE. I mean, old people can get away with it, but the only reason they can is that they're going to die soon, so it's not worth the effort to learn/assimilate/associate. I'm too young to use that excuse. Oh well. I guess I will play the game until the final inning, regardless of my fatigue and disgust of the whole arena, uniform, and championship, because I'm a member of the team, The Human Team. Ugh and pffftttt.

No comments: